General Corporate / Technology M&A
For specialized services regarding M&As, our experienced members aid our clients through the entire process: from deal structuring, documentation, negotiation, through to successful deal closing. We also distinguish ourselves with our expertise in technical and intellectual property, namely technology M&A and Talent Acquisition M&A.
Key Business Contents
- Establish, report, and register joint-stock companies, limited liability companies, partnerships, and other business entities
- Prepare shareholders’ agreements and new company articles of incorporation or establishment
- Advise on the election of outside directors, the constitution of the board of directors, as well as the operation of the shareholders’ meeting
- Defend or mounting corporate control disputes
- Advise on new share issues, capital reserve reduction, and other Commercial Act-related issues
- Advise on stock options and employee stock ownership association, acquisition rights
- Assist foreign investors with domestic investment-related reporting requirements
- Conduct due diligence
– Structure and document M&A, and advising on holding company restrictions
– Form domestic and foreign joint venture companies
– Negotiate and drafting various commercial agreements
- Counsel on personnel and labor disputes
- Conduct corporate restructuring through a captive spinoff, capital reduction, etc.
- Advise on convertible bond issuance
- Advise on company share buybacks
- Manage corporate risk regarding violations of laws and regulations
- Dispute fines, fees, and other restrictions and penalties
Our Corporate / Technology M&A lawyers include Yoon Hyun Cho, Kyung Hee Park, Jeong Hwa Jang, Hye Jin Hwang, Dong Hwan Kim, Hong Gu Lee, and Hyun Soo Lim. If you would like to request legal advice from our Corporate / Technology M&A lawyers, please contact us at any time.