General Corporate / Technology M&A
For specialized services regarding M&As, our experienced members aid our clients through the entire process: from deal structuring, documentation, negotiation, through to successful deal closing. We also distinguish ourselves with our expertise in technical and intellectual property, namely technology M&A and Talent Acquisition M&A.
Key Business Contents
- Establish, report, and register joint-stock companies, limited liability companies, partnerships, and other business entities
- Prepare shareholders’ agreements and new company articles of incorporation or establishment
- Advise on the election of outside directors, the constitution of the board of directors, as well as the operation of the shareholders’ meeting
- Defend or mounting corporate control disputes
- Advise on new share issues, capital reserve reduction, and other Commercial Act-related issues
- Advise on stock options and employee stock ownership association, acquisition rights
- Assist foreign investors with domestic investment-related reporting requirements
- Conduct due diligence
– Structure and document M&A, and advising on holding company restrictions
– Form domestic and foreign joint venture companies
– Negotiate and drafting various commercial agreements
- Counsel on personnel and labor disputes
- Conduct corporate restructuring through a captive spinoff, capital reduction, etc.
- Advise on convertible bond issuance
- Advise on company share buybacks
- Manage corporate risk regarding violations of laws and regulations
- Dispute fines, fees, and other restrictions and penalties
Our Corporate / Technology M&A lawyers include Yun Hyun Cho, Yong Ha Kim, Sun Hee Cho, Iris Hwang, Jong Dae Jung, Dong Hwan Kim, Hee Chul An, Min Kyung Kang, Songwook Kang, Na Yun Kim, Minhye Kim, Junnyun Kim, Jung Hyun Park, Hye In Lee, Jeong Hwa Jang, Jay Shin, Han Sung Kang, and Raeyi Kang. If you would like to request legal advice from our Corporate / Technology M&A lawyers, please contact us at any time.