The mission for our Mobility Practice Group is to support our clients on the frontier of their industry with our expertise and creative legal solutions. As such, we provide services ranging from advising on new mobility services and compliance with regulations including the Personal Information Protection Act, negotiations of contracts during the business operation, advising on the legal duties and liabilities of mobility operators, and advising on investments and M&A.
Key Business Contents
주요 업무 내용
• Consulting luxury ride-hailing businesses regarding the terms and conditions of use, as well as the appropriate collection and use of personal information
• Advising on legal issues regarding commercialization of vehicle sharing businesses
• Consulting on international supply contracts for car-sharing businesses
• Advice on the contracts for developing and supplying car-sharing terminals
• Reviewing various contracts relating to two-wheeled delivery service and courier services, and consulting on responses to accidents Advising on the legal status of two-wheeled delivery services and courier service
• Advising on the use of personal information to develop new services for delivery service providers
• Consulting on consignment agreements for parking lots
• Consulting on investment contracts for the acquisition of self-driving startups, freight transport corporations, etc.
담당변호사 및 연락처
Please contact Jae Wook Choi, Yong Hyeok Kim, Hee Chul An, and Jae Hoon Shin for inquiries concerning our Mobility Practice Group.